What’s included in the kit?
The Magic begins the moment the child opens their parcel.
- A Letter of Invitation from the King or Queen of the Dummy Fairies
- The Enchanted Dummy Bag in a choice of bright colours
- Fairy Dust & Magic Spell
- A Colour Your Own King / Queen of the Dummy Fairies Picture
- Reply Card & Envelope
- “The Adventures of The Dummy Fairy” E.Book to read to your child.
Contains everything you need to help you sprout your wings on Dummy Day. NOTE: the child should NOT see the contents of the Parents’ Kit.
- A Thank You Letter from the King / Queen of the Dummy Fairies
- Certificate of Generosity (with optional inclusion of child’s photo)
- Ribbon and 2 x Gift Tags to attach to the Certificate & your child’s gift on Dummy Day
- Instructions on how to implement our Dummy Fairy Workshop weaning tools
- King / Queen of the Dummy Fairies Fridge Magnet
What do I need to do?
Information & Imagination
“Grab your imaginary wings. You ARE the Dummy Fairy!
- Simply follow the instructions included with your chosen kit.
- Have a gift prepared to reward your child for giving up their dummies.
- Trust the process and the 100% success rate we’re so proud of.
How does it work?
It’s super simple, you won’t believe it!
Children all over the world look forward to Santa’s arrival down the chimney. So do they anticipate the Dummy Fairy’s arrival on “Dummy Day”. You will spend time with your child reading The Adventures of the Dummy Fairy together, which prepares them for the evening when they will be visited by The Dummy Fairy. They will be super-excited as they collect all of their dummies and place them in the Enchanted Dummy Bag ready for collection. The child hangs the bag in a magical place (end of bed, door handle, tree branch – weather pending) and off they go to bed. Any requests for the dummy are answered with a simple reply … “The Dummy Fairy is coming for them … time to sleep or she won’t come!”
When your child wakes, the dummies are gone. They have been replaced (by you) with the contents of the ‘Parents’ Kit’. The child is so excited to receive their treats, that often the dummies aren’t even asked for. If they do, you simply reply, “The Dummy Fairy has them.” As the child has participated in the process, they just don’t question it.
Our instructions are more in-depth than the above, but honestly … it’s so simple. As long as you have our tools to guide you, you’re committed to the process and to making it magical for your child, you will be Dummy Free in Seven Days.
What Our Families are Saying
I was actually too frightened to take them away, but on Sunday evening we did it!! What a success. I will definitely be ordering a pack for her little sister.
What precious memories you have given us. We will always talk about the Dummy Fairy and how much she helped us through what could have been such a difficult time.
We will definitely use the dummy fairy again and would whole-heartedly recommend it to other parents.